PATAGONIA TORRENTSHELL 3L RAIN CITY COAT
Built for wet-weather commuting, our 3-layer, packable, trench-inspired raincoat meets Patagonia’s H2No® Performance Standard for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. Torrentshell provides all-day comfort and long-lasting waterproof durability, and the fabrics, membrane and finishes of this 3-layer shell are made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Regular fit
- Waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer shell made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS) provides the highest levels of comfort and performance, and long-term waterproof durability
- Fixed hood has two-way adjustability and a brim for protection from rain; the collar stands independently from the hood
- Full-length double placket with a two-way zipper and an interior storm flap
- Front and back princess seams provide a tapered silhouette, and the coat has a mid-thigh length
- Partially elasticized, shaped cuffs keep the storm off your arms
- Two secure, zippered handwarmer pockets are lined with recycled polyester brushed tricot
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 403 g (14.2 oz)
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.