PATAGONIA SKYSAIL JACKET
Inspired by heritage Patagonia sailing jackets, the Skysail has a modern silhouette and is built of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals (PFCs/PFAS) to resist light moisture. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Relaxed fit
- Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish made without perfluorinated chemicals to shed light moisture
- Fixed, three-panel hood with an adjustable drawcord around the opening cinches down when things get blustery; a stand-alone collar keeps your neck warm
- Center-front zipper is covered by a wide placket that secures with hidden snaps and a hook-and-loop closure at the collar
- Relaxed, dropped-shoulder seams and a short, boxy fit create an ultramodern silhouette; the sleeves adjust with hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Two oversized, zippered front pockets secure with flapped closures
- Internal zippered chest pocket secures valuables
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 615 g (21.7 oz)
- Machine Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Do Not Iron
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.