One of the softest down parkas we have ever made. Designed with comfort and warmth in mind to be the ultimate parka you need when cold weather hits. We combined a stretchy 100% polyester (70% recycled) shell with 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Full-length, center-front two-way zipper makes getting parka on and off a breeze; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with soft micro-brushed jersey and secured with a snap
- Secured interior zippered pocket keeps valuables safe
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product
- Made in Vietnam.
- Shell and lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) taffeta with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.