PATAGONIA RECYCLED WOOL-BLEND CREWNECK SWEATER
Built to be worn in cool weather as an everyday sweater or a durable warm layer for camping. Made of a blend of recycled wool and recycled nylon. Offered in a jersey, cable or jacquard stitch.
- Made with a long-wearing and comfortable blend of 70% recycled wool/26% recycled nylon/4% other fiber in a 7-gauge jersey, cable or jacquard stitch
- Offered in three different knits: jersey, cable and jacquard; the bird’s eye jacquard (SEGY) is slightly denser because of the construction of the knit pattern
- Classic crewneck sweater with a modern, tapered fit
- 2x2 rib-knit trim at neck, cuffs and hem that was inspired by a fisherman sweater
- Full-length sleeves
- Fully fashioned armholes
- Hip length
- Hand Wash Cold, Do Not Bleach, Dry Flat, Do Not Iron
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.