This quintessentially warm pullover has feminine seaming and a kangaroo handwarmer pocket, and is made with Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Deep-Pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® Polyester Fleece
Deep-pile Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled) has extra-long fibers to retain warmth
- Doubled-Fleece Stand-Up Collar
Stand-up collar has doubled fleece for warmth
- Snap-Closure Front Placket
Front placket hides a four-snap closure and is reinforced with nylon
- Princess Seams and Yoke
Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shape
- Stay-Put Chest Pocket Flap
Classic Patagonia chest-pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo Handwarmer Pocket; Straightened Seaming
Straightened kangaroo handwarmer pocket modernizes the silhouette
- Hip Length
Hip length; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin
Made in Mexico.
420 g (14.8 oz)
- Body: 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester (51% recycled) fleece
- Placket and pocket: 3.4-oz 100% nylon plain weave
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.