PATAGONIA MAIPO 7/8 STASH TIGHTS
These versatile, lightweight, performance-oriented, fully featured tights are made for the sort of multisport activity that Chile's Maipo Valley is known for—from running to climbing to hiking to yoga, plus everything in between. Made with 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit. Inseam is 26". Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Soft, lightweight fabric provides fast-drying performance; made of 80% recycled nylon/20% spandex knit with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and HeiQ® Pure odor control
- High-rise performance tights with a 7/8 length
- Designed for optimal comfort and mobility with a folded-over front waistband and enclosed elastic in the back
- Two drop-in side pockets easily fit a phone or other items on the go
- Low-profile flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Inseam is 26"
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Machine Wash Warm, Do Not Bleach, Tumble Dry Low, Cool Iron
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.