PATAGONIA FITZ ROY DOWN HOODY
Designed for done-in-a-day, cold-weather alpine missions where moving fast and taking less is essential, the Fitz Roy Down Hoody is a packable, midweight belay hoody with 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272). The purchase of Responsible Down Standard certified products demonstrates demand for better animal welfare practices in the down and feather supply chain. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Light and durable recycled nylon shell with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals) provides weather protection and is soft to the touch
- 800-fill-power 100% Responsible Down Standard down certified by Control Union (CU 880272) provides high-loft warmth in an ultrapackable midweight layer
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood has a single-pull drawcord and high-loft draft collar
- Center-front Vislon® zipper is backed with an internal storm flap
- Two handwarmer and two external zippered chest pockets allow for easy access while belaying; self-stuffs into left-front pocket
- Large internal catch-all pocket with elasticized opening allows for easy storage
- Soft, elasticized stitching at cuffs and dual-adjust cord-lock system at hem seal out the elements; made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.