PATAGONIA DOWNDRIFT JACKET
An insulated, classic heritage-inspired jacket designed with warmth, durability and timeless style in mind for when temperatures drop. We combined weather-resistant NetPlus® fabric with 600-fill-power Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products). Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Made of durable NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon faille made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution, and insulated with Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)
- Full-length, center-front Vislon zipper; covered placket for wind protection, secured with metal snaps
- Removable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth
- Two double entry front patch-on pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket holds your valuables
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Hip length
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.