The perfect warmth for just about everything, the classic Down Sweater Vest is lightweight and windproof with a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell and 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked). Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Shell Fabric
- 800-fill-power Advanced Global Traceable Down (goose down certified by NSF International to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked)
- Fit and Styled for Warmth
- Contoured fit has a longer-length hem; narrow horizontal quilt lines on side panels
- Center-Front Zipper
- Center-front Vislon® zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Pocket Features
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have Vislon® zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket converts to a stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop
- Sealed-In Warmth
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic armholes seal in warmth
- Adjustable Hem
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at front hem; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.