PATAGONIA BLACK HOLE CUBE 6L
Our 6-liter cube with clamshell design has zippered mesh dividers for organizing headlamps and tools in your pack or clothing in your duffel. It delivers the same legendary performance you expect from our Black Hole® bags, but with a huge step toward impact reduction with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing, and now a pioneering recycled TPU-film laminate with a sleek matte finish. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a matte, weather-resistant, recycled TPU-film laminate
- Main compartment is divided equally with zippered mesh pockets
- Exterior daisy chain for lashing onto packs and racks, or clipping onto duffel bags
- Large grab handle
- Plastic zipper sliders for corrosion resistance in saltwater applications
- Fits inside Black Hole® Duffels for seamless packing; cube volume is 6 liters
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam.
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach, Drip Dry, Do Not Iron
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.