This versatile midweight Merino wool jacket is designed for layering and transitional weather. Thermal Mapping® maximizes warmth and breathability with strategically placed down-filled panels at the collar and front body to add essential warmth where you need it most.
- LENGTH: High Hip Length
- ORIGIN: Made in Europe
- DISC: Classic
- HOOD TRIM: No Trim
- FILL: 750 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck DownLearn More
- CARE: Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Dry Clean Only
- MERINO WOOL Warm, Resillient & Soft: Selected for its exceptional softness and natural performance qualities, Merino Wool is crafted from 100% Extra Fine Merino Wool Yarn, responsibly sourced from Italy. This resilient yarn is also known to be biodegradable and naturally wick away moisture to keep you dry and comfortable.
- PERFORMANCE NYLON Water-Repellent, Wind-Resistant & Lightweight: Selected for its reliable performance qualities, Performance Nylon is crafted from 100% Nylon. This soft, lightweight fabric with a subtle sheen, enables effortless movement and essential warmth, while protecting you from the outdoor elements.
- Lifetime Warranty: Canada Goose products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.