Our transitional weather favourite gets an update with feminine quilting, a longer back hem and soft touchpoints. Featuring reflective details at the back of the collar, this exceptional down-filled vest is a versatile layering piece with endless possibilities.
- Our Updated Freestyle Vest has a new, roomier fit compared to our Heritage Freestyle Vest for ease of layering and extra room to move. Please refer to the size chart before purchasing to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Sueded Tricot chin-guard adds softness and comfort
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with hidden zipper closures
- 1 interior pockets: drop-in security pocket
- Designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and cold climates, this ultra durable textile contains cotton. As a result, the colour will naturally change and build character over time: Water-resistant, Durable
- No Fur
- 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- DO NOT WASH. DO NOT BLEACH. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. DO NOT IRON. DRY CLEAN ONLY
- Lifetime Warranty: Canada Goose products are made with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Canada Goose products purchased from an authorized retailer are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to manufacturing defect, we will repair the product free of charge, or we may choose to replace it. Please note, knitwear, accessories and collaborations are excluded from the Canada Goose warranty program, unless otherwise stated.
Return policy: Unworn full priced items are returnable within two weeks with receipt for store credit. All sale items are final sale.